Most kids on this website don’t even know what this is
That’s a coffee table
There has been a terrible lack of posts recognizing the Philippine Typhoon and that’s why I’m making this post. The Philippines just had the WORST typhoon in history called, Haiyan. Now if you have no idea about the severity, the wind speeds of this typhoon was about 250 mph, which is THREE AND A HALF TIMES THE SPEED OF THE WINDS OF HURRICANE KATRINA. imagine the damage Katrina did to the US, a developed country. The Philippines is a Third world country. Most of the people in this country live in SHACKS MADE OUT OF TRASH. It is estimated that about 10,000 PEOPLE DIED. Dead bodies literally litter the streets and are STUCK IN TREES. IF YOU GIVE ANY SHITS TODAY ABOUT FELLOW HUMANITY YOU BETTER REBLOG THIS. IM NOT ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS FILIPINO BUT BECAUSE THIS STORM WAS THE WORST IN HISTORY. GOD BLESS THE SOULS LOST THERE. My parents were seriously almost on the verge of tears and almost screaming. We didn’t lose anybody in our family, but it has got to hurt to know that the place you came from is IN SHAMBLES. Pls spread this if you care
I have a lot of Filipino friends and people I cherish a lot! If you could donate to the cause that would be great!
PLEASE HELP! Here are some links to donate:
HOW THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY CAN HELP
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- eta: donations via UNICEF Philippines
- eta2: donations via CARE Australia
- eta2: donations via Caritas Internationalis
- eta2: donations via GMA Network (credit card, cash, check)
- eta2: donations via World Vision
- eta2: donations via AmeriCares
- eta2: donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- eta2: donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
- eta: relief operations via University of the Philippines
- eta: relief operations via the Department of Education
- eta: pick-up locations for donations via Air 21
Sorry folks. But this is cool.
Reblog this if you believe EVERY American—no matter who they are or who they love—should be treated equally under the law: http://huff.to/1dGrJMm
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT JUST HAPPENED
this is my favorite fucking video
THAT WAS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING BASED ON THE PREVIEW IMAGE
Those who say the Black Widow’s fighting style is just movie bullshit can see the above. ^ Shit is terrifyingly real.
I think I’m in love.
She’s so tiny.
But she could kill me.
I will reblog this flying head scissors every time it comes on my dash because it’s so fucking awesome.
Have you ever stood in a line for WIC? PREGNANT WOMEN WILL WAIT AS LONG AS SIX HOURS with noisy toddlers to get their coupons for free proteins like cheese and dry beans. DRY BEANS. They can’t otherwise afford this necessary food to meet their monthly protein requirement to have healthy babies.
Do people honestly have any idea what sort of a problem food is in this country and how many children don’t have regular access to healthy meals? Do they know how many pregnant women don’t get the proper nutrition?
Fuck you Republicans.
I’m not even tagging these posts “politics.” This is basic humanity; it’s not me being a liberal—it’s me being a decent human and these congresstwits being INHUMAN.
When I tried to explain this to my friend in Canada she assumed I was making this up, because no one could be that cartoonishly evil.
I know I’ve used the phrase “cartoonishly evil” to describe what the Republicans have done to this country. There’s really no other way to describe it.
I wouldn’t believe it myself if I wasn’t living it.
whatever guys i’m ovulating i’m allowed to reblog things like this
This is adorable.
Page 1 of 8